Warmer weather and continuous run off has caused washouts on multiple Stugeon County roads.
The following areas are closed:
- Township Road 543: from Range Road 270 to Highway 44
- Range Road 264: from Township Road 540 to TWP Road 542
- Range Road 270: from Hwy 37 to Township Road 554
- Range Road 271: from TWP Road 552 to Township Road 554
- Range Road 251: from TWP Road 542 to Township Road 544
- Township Road 563: from Range Road 274 to Range Road 275
- Range Road 260 from Hwy 642 to Township 562
- Township 563 from Hwy 44 to RR 270
- Range Road 265 from Hwy 37 to Township 552
Sturgeon County communications officer Sheila Moore said drainage and road crews are working to address this issue.
They ask that residents take caution when driving on gravel roads and do not attempt to drive on roads that have been washed out
Stay up to date by visiting the county's website.