Police made a recent bust in Lamont County.
On Jan.26, RCMP searched a property in the county and found a stolen flat deck trailer, a stolen gun, ammunition and what is suspected to be cocaine.
Garrett Sugg, 29, and Cherokee McKay, 28, from Lamont County have been charged with:
- Possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 (x2)
- Possession of a restricted firearm/ammo without a license (x2)
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose (x2)
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm (x2)
- Unsafe storage of a firearm (x2)
Both Sugg and McKay were released on conditions. They are scheduled to appear in Vegreville Provincial Court on Apr.4.
No further information will be released as the matter is now before the courts.