K-Days returns to the Edmonton Expo July 22 to 31.
One of the main reasons to go is the food! Here are five we want to try and some on the wild side (with descriptions from K-Days).
- Cookie Dough Mini Donuts - Fresh, warm mini donuts topped with decadent cookie dough chunks, a generous sprinkle of powdered sugar, and finished off with a duo of chocolate and vanilla glaze!
- Deep Fried Cream Puffs - You know what they say: You can make anything better by deep frying it. See for yourself with these Deep Fried Cream Puffs topped with powdered sugar.
- Maple Glazed Bacon Oreo Donut - Nothing says "I am Canadian" more than maple, donuts and Oreos. Introducing the Maple Glazed Bacon Oreo Donut.
- Cheesy Korean Rice Dog - Classic King Corndog with gooey mozzarella cheese, famous batter, rice flour, and Panko bread crumbs, topped with sweet Kewpie mayo. This delicious 'dog is only here for one year, so try it before it's gone!
- Chili Lime Popcorn Shrimp Perogies - Crispy fried popcorn shrimp, sauteed onions, sliced cucumbers, and green onions, glazed with sweet chili sauce and sriracha mayo. This delicious dish is topped off with a mist of lime juice and a side of sour cream, all on top of a bed of mini perogies!
The wild side:
- Mac N Cheese Soft Serve - The familiar taste of macaroni and cheese combined with the creamy coolness of soft serve ice cream.
- Cotton Candy Noodles - Yes, you read that right! Salt Spring Noodle Bar has invented a new sauce to compliment a fluffy cloud of pink cotton candy, garnished on top of noodles filled with chicken & vegetables. Mix the floss into your noodle box and enjoy our sweet new creation! Spicy and vegetarian options are also available.
- Flamin' Cheeto Fries - Take your fries to the next level! Enjoy freshly cut french fries with jalapeno cheese sauce topped with crunchy Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
- Pop Rocks Popcorn Chicken - We all remember the fizz of Pop Rocks from our school days... Why not add them to chicken?
- Pickle Lemonade - Attention, you thirsty pickle lovers — Here's a refreshing drink made just for you! This freshly-squeezed Pickle Lemonade features a refreshing lemony start, and leaves you with a pickle kick finish. It's sure to quench your thirst on a hot day (and make an even hotter Insta pic)!
More information on K-Days food is here.