Gas prices in the area have been all over the place lately.
This is where you can find the best bang for your buck, according to GasBuddy.com at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday (Dec. 21).
- Fas Gas, Safeway, and CO-OP: $1.229 per litre
- Shell and No Frills: $1.249 per litre
- Husky: $1.259 per litre
- Costco: $1.069 per litre
- Canadian Tire, 7-Eleven, Fas Gas, and Esso: $1.099 per litre
- Mobil, Petro-Canada, Circle K, Shell, and Safeway: $1.109 per litre
- Your Spot and Costco: $1.139 per litre
- Kikit: $1.149 per litre
- Shell: $1.169 per litre
Costco pumps require a membership to use, and Your Spot only accepts cash.
According to GasBuddy, Alberta is the cheapest province to get gas at an average of around $1.231 per litre.
The most expensive province to purchase gas is British Columbia, where it can cost a whopping $1.739 per litre.